Health Benefits Of Strawberry
Strawberries are the world’s most popular berries. Believed to have originated in France, these berries not only taste good but do good as well.
They are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which are beneficial for your heart and blood sugar.
These berries are also excellent sources of vitamin C and minerals like potassium and manganese.
Strawberries are bright red, sweet, and juicy and can be used in jellies, desserts, and jams.
Keep reading to find out all the ways they are good for your health.
Benefits of Strawberry
- May Improve Heart Function
- Preventing stroke
- May Regulate Blood Sugar Levels
- May Help Fight Cancer
- May Boost Immunity
- Anticancer Potential
- Boost Brain Function
- Helps in Skin Care
- Good for Eye Care
- May Fight Inflammation
- May Improve Brain Health
- Reduce High Blood Pressure
- Weight Loss
- Prevent Birth Defects
How to Select and Store?
Nothing beats fresh strawberries plucked from the bush and eaten raw! Here’s how to choose the best ones:
- Select organic, locally grown strawberries, as they are safe to
- When you choose strawberries, look for the colour that is red and fragrant.
- They are highly perishable and should be eaten in a couple of days.
- You can refrigerate them for a week, or freeze them for up to six months.
Strawberries offer a wide range of nutrients and can help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke.
They provide plenty of vitamin C, fiber, potassium, and antioxidants.
Strawberries can add a burst of sweetness to a healthful diet, although people with kidney problems should be careful about eating too many strawberries.
Strawberries have no.of health benefits, therefore demand of Strawberries from other countries , means Export of Strawberries from India has increased.